The Phoenix Arts Club has been entertaining entertainers since 1988, and is one of the last remaining truly independent venues in London’s West End. Based in the original rooms of the Phoenix Theatre, join us where Noël Coward’s Private Lives was rehearsed in the 1930s, and Harry Potter & the Cursed Child was rehearsed in 2016. What makes the Club so special is its clientele, who are diverse in occupation, natioanlity and interests. What connects them is their love for independent venues, for live theatre, and for socialising.
We offer two Membership Types
SHOW & SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP- £300 a year/£200 concession
Help support one of the last remaining independent venues in London’s West End. All income generated through membership is reinvested back into the fabric and frame of our club.
* Enjoy complimentary access for you to our evening shows, plus two guest tickets a month. Our shows average £20 a ticket – so those savings add up!
* Enjoy late night access seven nights a week, perfect for night owls. Last entry 1am (midnight on Sundays) and we close at 2.30am
* Invitations to One-off members events such as Masterclasses, West End Theatre trips and drinks tastings
* Discount on venue hire for rehearsal, room and event hire
* Bottle of bubbly on your birthday!
SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP – £100 a year
* Designed for our evening workers and night owls, entry to the Club from 9.30pm
* Enjoy our late night entertainment, from Drag Queen Power Ballads to Musical Theatre sing-alongs, meet-ups ’round the piano to Dragaoke
We also offer lifetime membership for £2,500.
We also offer a payment plan for membership, offering two installments to be taken at the 1st and 6th month.
*Concessionary rates are available for members of: Equity; Spotlight; Musicians’ Union (MU); Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM); American Guild of Musical Artists (AGMA); The Broadcasting, Entertainment, Communications and Theatre Union (BECTU); Screen Actors Guild (SAG) and those working in the creative industries. Upon applying please provide proof of your concessionary status via the email below.
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org