We believe the arts is for everyone, and should be accessible. Non-members can purchase tickets to our shows and receive access to the Club for the night. However, to get the most from The Phoenix Arts Club, including access to Members only events, complimentary tickets, discounts, and more, we recommend signing up! We’re often referred to as the Netflix of Members Clubs.
1. Please respect members’ privacy and refrain from making any unsolicited requests or taking any photographs. One day, we will all be Jude Law.
2. Please ask a member of staff before moving furniture. As the original proprietor, Maurice Huggett, would say: “Don’t touch the props! Leave the props alone!”. Imagine descending in your bubble and someone has moved the Grimmerie…
3. Our food is delicious and our bar well stocked so please do not consume food or drink sourced from elsewhere. We are not in Digs now!
4. Our Club is closed occasionally for filming and private functions, so members are encouraged to check social media or call in before visiting. Just so you can boast about who is in.
5. There will be no chewing of gum at any time while in the Club. Or else, Maggot, you will find yourself in The Chokey!
6. Upon leaving the Club, please be considerate of our neighbours. A Golanda trip down Phoenix Street shouting “Sing for me, my Angel” will not be appreciated.
Other than that, “Anything Goes”
We are open seven days a week, Monday to Saturday 6pm – 3am, with last entry at 1am; and Sunday 6pm to 2am with last entry at midnight. We might close earlier (after last entry) at the management’s discretion.
Unless otherwise stated all shows are for those aged 18 and over.
If you lose something at the Phoenix please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the item. If it was found or handed in we will contact you. Please note we only keep lost property up to 2 week.
Yes! Between 5pm and 7pm for pre-theatre drinks OR post-show from 9.30pm. Otherwise, you’re best booking for one of our 7.30pm cabarets and making a night of it!
Absolutely! Our venue can be used for a wide of events such as weddings, corporate events, birthdays and other personal occasions, rehearsals, talks, and more. You can find more information on our Private Hire page and you can also contact Peter at email@example.com to receive tailored options to your needs.
Yes, we do, currently we offer a range of pizzas (meat, vegetarian and vegan) and desserts, from Wednesday through Sunday. For the full menu click here.